Call for applications to participate to Barcelona workshop is now open!
The workshop (September, 5th– 7th 2016) will focus on the principles, implications and applications of ICTs for urban space and will include the following modules:
- parametric design based on environmental conditions and selected data
- real time data visualization
- digital interfaces for the design and participatory management of public space
- urban monitoring devices
- smart advanced materials and applications in the built and public space
- lectures by IAAC experts on technologies developed for smart energy management
The call is open till the 18th of August 2016.
In order to apply please send your cv to [email protected] providing the following information: Name / Age / Nationality / Education / Work experience / Experience in public projects & activities. Please write in the e-mail subject: BCN workshop application.
For further information:
Leave a Reply