Responsive Cities Symposium 2017 / Active Public Space was developed by the IAAC > Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia, the Centre for Central European Architecture CCEA MOBA and the University of Applied Arts Vienna Die Angewandte.
The Symposium took place on 13-14 of November in Barcelona.
More than 40 speakers participated on panels, presentations and round tables discussions devoted to the future of our public space.
- Crimson Rose (Burning Man Festival)
- Patrcik Blanc (Vertical garden Patrcik Blanc)
- Helle Søholt (Making Cities for People)
- Gala Pin (BCN City Council)
- Pontus Westerberg Arranz (UN-HABITAT)
- Areti Markopoulou (IAAC – Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia)
- Luis Falcón (InAtlas)
- Nataly Gategno (Future Cities Lab)
- Alexei Novikov (Habidatum)
- Francesca Bria (BCN City Council)
- Enric Batlle (Batlle i Roig Arquitectes)
- Claudia Pasquero (ecoLogicStudio)
- Aldo Sollazzo (Noumena)
- Mara Balestrini (Ideas for Change)
and many more.
The Responsive Cities Symposium 2017 is supported by CaixaForum (The Social and Cultural Centre of “la Caixa” Banking Foundation in Barcelona) and Smart City Expo World Congress