The Symposium Active Public Space will take place in Barcelona on the 13th-14th November 2017.
It will be organized around following topics:
- DESIGN – urban analytics | physical and digital merge | fabrication protocols | real time data
- SHARE – citizen participation | ownership | accessibility | sharing economies
- ADAPT – resilience | new materials | dynamic cycles | environment
- EXPERIENCE – digital & virtual space | behaviours | gaming |
- LEARN – raising awareness | testbed for innovation | policies | data flows
Call for papers is open!
Deadlines for the call:
- Opening of Call: June, 15th 2017
- Submission: September, 28th 2017
- Participants selection: October, 9th 2017
- Symposium: November, 13th – 14th 2017
Find out more information about the event on http://responsivecities2017.iaac.net/