Call for applications to participate to Vienna workshop is now open!
The workshop will focus on energy design, and climate related aspects of the public space and will include:
- Teaching and practice of monitoring climate data from weather stations
- Visualization and interpretation of data
- Teaching and practice for parametric design based methodologies on environmental conditions
- Lectures by UAAV Experts on Energy Design
- Production and testing of interactive mock-ups (arduino)
- Documentation of discussion, and user behavior
- Final public presentation of realized work and closing discussion
The call is open till the 25th of May 2016.
In order to apply please send your cv to [email protected] providing the following information: Name / Age / Nationality / Instruction / Work experience / Experience in public projects & activities. Please write in the e-mail subject: VIE workshop application.
For further information: APS-Workshop-UAAV