Responsive Cities Symposium 2017 / Active Public Space was developed by the IAAC > Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia, the Centre for Central European Architecture CCEA MOBA and the University of Applied Arts Vienna Die Angewandte.
The Symposium took place on 13-14 of November in Barcelona.
More than 40 speakers participated on panels, presentations and round tables discussions devoted to the future of our public space.
- Crimson Rose (Burning Man Festival)
- Patrcik Blanc (Vertical garden Patrcik Blanc)
- Helle Søholt (Making Cities for People)
- Gala Pin (BCN City Council)
- Pontus Westerberg Arranz (UN-HABITAT)
- Areti Markopoulou (IAAC – Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia)
- Luis Falcón (InAtlas)
- Nataly Gategno (Future Cities Lab)
- Alexei Novikov (Habidatum)
- Francesca Bria (BCN City Council)
- Enric Batlle (Batlle i Roig Arquitectes)
- Claudia Pasquero (ecoLogicStudio)
- Aldo Sollazzo (Noumena)
- Mara Balestrini (Ideas for Change)
and many more.